Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04093 TRY / CVE
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,829TL (93,553 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)