Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03043 TRY / CVE
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 100% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,201TL (1,025,261 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)