Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03660 TRY / CVE
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 134% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,121TL (959,523 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 240 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £860 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)