Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03336 TRY / CVE
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 117% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,211TL (1,055,550 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)