Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03768 TRY / CVE
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 58% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,632TL (96,400 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)