Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,644 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12375 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,169TL (33,688 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)