Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,885 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14498 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,459TL (216,997 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 2 hours ago)