Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,037 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15912 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,657TL (22,985 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)