Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.924 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,592TL (3,887 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)