Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.831 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,283TL (3,951 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)