Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.199 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,339TL (2,786 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)