Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.883 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,452TL (3,911 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (37 minutes ago)