Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.706 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,567TL (9,711 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)