Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44816 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,148TL ($b7,024) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)