Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27217 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,027TL (R 40,513) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (37 minutes ago)