Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37996 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,524TL (R 30,329) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)