Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35727 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,248TL (R 9,091) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)