Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33827 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,701TL (R 10,941) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)