Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21207 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,810TL (ARS $13,253) in Posadas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)