Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21785 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,163TL (ARS $9,927) in Posadas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)