Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.878 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,084TL ($795) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)