Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.825 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,810TL ($735) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (41 minutes ago)