Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.197 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,249TL (R$ 2,713) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)