Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,116 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.195 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,278TL (R$ 2,744) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)