Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,646 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,007TL (R$ 6,589) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (30 minutes ago)