Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,107 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.977 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,735TL (R$ 4,849) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)