Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,279TL (R$ 2,820) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)