Cost of living comparison between Portland, Oregon, United States and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,049 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.079 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 183% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,054TL ($17,232) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 2 hours ago)