Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04391 TRY / VUV
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 164% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,339TL (144,340Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 100TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 35,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Shah Alam costs RM1,017 (41 minutes ago)