Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04834 TRY / VUV
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 75% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,392TL (939,050Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (40 minutes ago)