Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20152 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,641TL (E£ 13,105) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (35 minutes ago)