Cost of living comparison between Port Said, Egypt and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34758 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,309TL (E£ 9,519) in Port Said to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)