Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21540 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,254TL (E£ 10,465) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (28 minutes ago)