Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,570TL (8,662 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)