Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.541 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 211% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,866TL (71,790 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)