Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 207% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,432TL (72,258 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)