Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.522 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 208% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 57,771TL (110,692 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)