Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 234% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 52,156TL (92,655 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (31 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (39 minutes ago)