Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.109 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,840TL (16,984 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)