Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.681 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 132,901TL (79,072 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)