Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.140 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,057TL (25,496 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)