Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.893 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,416TL (20,294 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)