Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.202 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,405TL (25,293 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)