Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.461 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,571TL (2,445 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)