Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.574 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 139% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,751TL (6,830 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (about 2 hours ago)