Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.148 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,434TL (16,929 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 1 hour ago)