Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14930 TRY / MUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,411TL (₨42,940) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)