Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01450 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,444TL (720,413 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)