Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01140 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 140% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,964TL (3,418,822 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (31 minutes ago)