Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01139 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,788TL (332,700 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)