Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00854 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 623% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,066TL (2,116,256 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)