Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22120 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,637TL (R 16,443) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)