Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31263 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,619TL (R 11,577) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)