Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09059 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,335TL (412,137 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (39 minutes ago)