Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05545 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 217% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 39,661TL (715,227 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)