Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05359 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 209% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,636TL (720,952 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)