Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.997 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 155% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,311TL (€3,831) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (35 minutes ago)