Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,146TL (€918) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)