Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,209TL (€775) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)