Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.997 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,314TL (€3,331) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (about 2 hours ago)