Cost of living comparison between Poole, United Kingdom and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.476 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 226% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 61,144TL (£13,660) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (21 minutes ago)