Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.668 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 236% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 63,048TL (£13,508) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)