Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,021TL (Rp 10,236,581) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (34 minutes ago)