Cost of living comparison between Pontianak, Indonesia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,233TL (Rp 17,912,705) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)