Cost of living comparison between Pontianak, Indonesia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,619TL (Rp 13,915,906) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)