Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,173TL (R$ 4,928) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)