Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.557 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,861TL (R$ 5,048) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)