Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,978TL (R$ 2,973) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)