Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.031 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 78% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,269TL ($1,059) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)