Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.676 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 87% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,495TL ($961) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)