Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13645 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,203TL (16,144₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (28 minutes ago)