Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03129 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,836TL (₨ 154,568) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)