Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03459 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 70% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,299TL (₨ 153,172) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (35 minutes ago)