Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03852 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,927TL (₨ 76,000) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)