Cost of living comparison between Pokhara, Nepal and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02892 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,478TL (₨ 154,829) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (38 minutes ago)