Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03427 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,744TL (₨ 80,064) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)