Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00616 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 292% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 48,982TL (7,955,502 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)