Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00576 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 270% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 57,770TL (10,030,289 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)