Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00602 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 287% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 108,451TL (18,025,617 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (39 minutes ago)