Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00572 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 270% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 57,758TL (10,094,429 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)