Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 119% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,277TL (€8,502) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (33 minutes ago)