Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.854 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 111% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,972TL (€8,556) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)