Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.394 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 104% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,652TL (€2,255) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 2 hours ago)