Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.989 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 77% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 63,655TL (EC$32,001) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)