Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.301 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 84% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 82,625TL (EC$35,914) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)