Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.012 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,035TL (2,502 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (44 minutes ago)