Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.105 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,173TL (1,507 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)