Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.003 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,747TL (3,369 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)