Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.314 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,742TL (1,185 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (39 minutes ago)