Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.899 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,998TL (31,151 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)