Cost of living comparison between Ploieşti, Romania and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.745 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,425TL (7,279 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (25 minutes ago)