Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,448TL (2,950 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)