Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,116TL (29,174 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)