Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.955 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,015TL (3,158 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)