Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,807TL (2,906 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)