Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.024 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,980TL (2,911 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)