Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.078 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 116% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,117TL (3,906 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)