Cost of living comparison between Pleven, Bulgaria and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.714 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 83% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,960TL (3,478 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)