Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19873 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,523TL (Mex$ 17,730) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)