Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19337 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,177TL (Mex$ 16,429) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)