Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,877TL (3,065 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (34 minutes ago)