Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,500TL (5,240 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)