Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.902 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,851TL (3,163 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greater Sudbury costs C$14 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (about 1 hour ago)