Cost of living comparison between Piteşti, Romania and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.745 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,903TL (5,237 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)