Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.594 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,545TL (32,915 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Saipan costs $3.79 (less than a minute ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)