Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.033 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,537TL (€1,084) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)