Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 125% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,111TL (R$ 30,284) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (28 minutes ago)