Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 105% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,734TL (R$ 13,912) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)