Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,805TL (€1,034) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)