Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.100 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,901TL (€3,590) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)