Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05484 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,782TL (₨50,738) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)