Cost of living comparison between Pimpri, India and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04597 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,003TL (₨87,065) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)