Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14667 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,838TL (26,167 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)