Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15122 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,971TL (39,485 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)