Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37700 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,561TL (R 9,446) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)