Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,227TL (3,230 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)