Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,856TL (4,381 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)