Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.077 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,189TL (2,961 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 2 hours ago)