Cost of living comparison between Phuket, Thailand and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08857 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 117% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,944TL (383,241 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Canberra costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)