Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 144% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,050TL (41,845,694 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)