Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 146% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 40,049TL (43,675,765 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)