Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00077 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 112% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,127TL (42,926,867 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (44 minutes ago)