Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,497TL (3,832,060 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)