Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14390 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,066TL (28,256 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)