Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 TRY / VND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 5,686TL (24,626,018 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)