Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27056 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 171% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,483TL (R 31,355) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)