Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,481TL (R$ 3,027) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (44 minutes ago)