Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 137% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,502TL (R$ 33,302) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (39 minutes ago)