Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.282 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,257TL (R$ 2,541) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (38 minutes ago)